Are you looking effective creams for stretch marks? You probably want it to be a anti stretch marks cream that gives good results but also that you do not want to use commercial products that cost money and carry chemicals and that, instead, you prefer to use natural products. The first thing you should know then is that white stretch marks cannot be completely eliminated since the tissue in that area is of this pale color because there is no longer, or hardly any, blood circulation in this part of the skin. On the other hand, if you are looking to eliminate red stretch marks, you do have an infinite number of natural products that can help you. Keep reading this oneHOWTO article to know how to make homemade creams for stretch marks and discover 4 very effective step-by-step recipes.
How to make aloe vera cream for stretch marks
If you do not know how to make natural creams for stretch marks don’t worry, it is very simple and since they are made with natural ingredients they are very healthy for the skin and very effective in combating this antistatic problem. One of the most used natural products for centuries to care for the skin in all its layers is the aloe vera plant.
Use the gel or pulp of the aloe vera for stretch marks It is one of the best options since thanks to its multiple properties it will take care of giving your skin a more regular, smooth and healthy appearance. This plant is regenerating, moisturizing, antimicrobial, refreshing, soothing among many more benefits it brings to the skin. Thus, it gives us more elasticity to the dermis as well as helps to regenerate and hydrate it in depth.
It is one of the best Homemade creams for red stretch marks in pregnancy, but it also works for stretch marks that appear due to growth or to lose weight or gain weight in a short time. Take note of how to make a homemade aloe vera cream for stretch marks:
- 1 glass of aloe vera gel or pulp
- 2 teaspoons of almond oil
- 2 tablespoons of natural honey
Preparation and treatment
- Extract the gel or pulp of the aloe leaf with a spoon, in the same jar add the almond oil and honey.
- Beat well until you get a homogeneous mixture with a somewhat thick cream texture.
- When you are going to apply this mixture, you must first clean the area well with water and neutral soap.
- Apply it with gentle circular massages and let it take effect for at least 30 minutes.
- Surely a good amount will have been absorbed well, but if there are remains you can remove them after this time with cold and abundant water.
You can use this aloe vera anti-stretch mark cream several days a week, it is recommended that it be only 2 or 3 days to be most effective.
How to make carrot cream for stretch marks
If you want one homemade natural anti-stretch mark creamTake care of your skin and help you tan. Your best option is the one with carrots. These vegetables are full of beta-carotene, essential to activate melanin and make the skin pigment a little more, so they are ideal for the red area where the stretch mark is to increase the natural color of the skin. In addition, carrots help nourish the skin and promote the natural production of collagen, making the dermis more elastic and smoother, preventing and reducing wrinkles and stretch marks. Follow these steps to make a homemade carrot cream for stretch marks:
- 2 carrots
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon of aloe vera
Preparation and treatment
Wash and peel the carrots, heat the indicated amount of coconut oil a little and extract the aloe vera gel. Put everything in the blender or mixer and mix well until you get a uniform paste or cream that is easy to spread, you can add more if the area you want to treat is large. Wash the part of your skin that you are going to treat with warm water and mild soap, pat it dry and apply the homemade anti-stretch mark cream with gentle massages. Make sure to leave the entire area well covered and allow it to act for 20 to 30 minutes before removing all debris with plenty of cold water.
You can use this cream once a day for several weeks until you see that you no longer need it and you can continue to take care of your skin with a simple hydration and well-done exfoliation. You will notice good results from the first week.
How to make coffee creamer for stretch marks
If what you are looking for is one of the best homemade creams to remove stretch marks on the buttocks, breasts or belly coffee is undoubtedly the best option, if you are not pregnant or lactating. The caffeine that contains this natural product activates circulation and stimulates the regeneration of the dermis tissues in such a way that the red stretch marks gradually diminish until they disappear in some cases. Make your homemade coffee cream for stretch marks by following these directions:
Preparation and application
- Unite all the ingredients in the indicated amounts and mix well until it is uniform, it should be with the texture of an exfoliating cream.
- Thoroughly wash the skin on which you are going to apply the anti-stretch mark treatment and dry it carefully not to irritate it.
- Apply the cream with gentle massages, you will notice that the coffee grounds exfoliate the skin and this allows both the oils and the caffeine of the coffee to penetrate better into the dermis and act more on the stretch marks.
- Massage in for 2-3 minutes and let it work for 20 more minutes before washing off with cold water.
You can use this coffee cream to eliminate stretch marks 2 times a week and from the first use you will notice a great improvement in your skin. In addition, coffee also has an anti-cellulite effect so this cream can help you eliminate fat and liquids retained in these areas.
Calendula cream for stretch marks
Finally, we recommend that you use calendula to take care of your skin and eliminate stretch marks. This plant has soothing, regenerating properties and helps reduce blemishes and scars in the dermis. Thus, to make a calendula anti-stretch mark cream We suggest these steps:
- 3 or 4 tablespoons of dried marigold flowers
- 50gr of beeswax
- 750gr of almond, rosehip, coconut or olive oil
Preparation and application
- Put the dried marigold flowers and the oil of your choice in a very clean glass jar. Cover it and leave it in a place with direct sunlight.
- Let it macerate for 30 or 40 days, the longer the better the worse without overdoing it, and after these days strain the mixture into a saucepan or pot to remove the flowers and keep the mixed oil.
- Put a large pot of water to boil to heat the saucepan with the oil in a bain-marie and when it is somewhat hot add the wax, stirring well.
- When they are well integrated and it is a uniform mixture, pour it into a glass jar where you are going to keep the cream and let it cool completely.
- When your skin is ready, you can apply this anti-stretch and moisturizing cream with gentle, circular massages. Let it take effect for at least 20 minutes and then remove it with plenty of cold water, which will help activate circulation in the area or allow the cream to absorb completely.
You can use it daily for a month to see some incredible effects. But even if your stretch marks are gone or have been greatly reduced, you can continue to use it as a regular moisturizer that will take care of your skin in depth.
If you want to read more articles similar to How To Make Homemade Creams For Stretch Marks – Very Effective!, we recommend that you enter our Beauty and Personal Care category.