There are many people who suffer foot fungus, It is a very common condition because these fungi are very contagious and can be caught both for their own reasons (poor hygiene, use of inappropriate socks or shoes, etc.) or for using a shared gym or going to public swimming pools. Fungi are microorganisms that appear in damp areas and that, on the foot, can cause a bad smell, intense itching, irritated skin, etc. There are many ways to treat this condition but, in a HOWTO, we are going to tell you how to remove fungus from feet with hydrogen peroxide so you can easily do this treatment from home and show off your feet in perfect condition.
Hydrogen peroxide for fungi
First of all we are going to tell you why it is possible to eliminate foot fungus with hydrogen peroxide. This product is about hydrogen peroxide, that is, a type of component that has perfect properties to cure fungal infection and get our feet to regain their natural health.
Thus, hydrogen peroxide provides us with the following properties to eliminate fungi:
- Intense cleanser: hydrogen peroxide acts as a deep cleanser that removes dirt from the skin, thus achieving more hygienic areas and in perfect condition
- Antibacterial and antimicrobial properties: therefore, it manages to eliminate bacteria, fungi or any other type of microbe that is affecting our health.
- Oxygenating properties: provides a greater amount of oxygen to the skin and, therefore, manages to destroy external agents such as fungal infection
The hydrogen peroxide will work both to cure the fungus that we may have on the feet but, it is also a good ally for those that are installed in the nails of the hands or feet. In this other oneHOWTO article we bring you more home remedies for nail fungus.
How to use hydrogen peroxide for fungi
Now that you know the properties, we are going to tell you how you can eliminate foot fungus with hydrogen peroxide So that you can start your treatment today and improve the health of your feet effectively.
The first thing you have to know is that you will need the hydrogen peroxide is 3% Well, this way, you make sure that it has hydrogen peroxide and, in addition, it will not cause adverse reactions on the skin.
Once you have the correct product, you must follow these steps:
- Mix 1 glass of hydrogen peroxide with 1 glass of apple cider vinegar (in this other article we will discover how to use vinegar for mushrooms)
- Mix both ingredients well to ensure that they are perfectly integrated
- Place the mixture in a bucket or bowl and soak your feet for 30 minutes
You will have to repeat this treatment every day and for a whole month; Thus, you will be able to completely eliminate the fungal infection from your skin and enjoy a 100% healthy body again.
Other tips to eliminate foot fungus
In addition to using hydrogen peroxide to eliminate foot fungus, it is also essential that you follow some hygiene and care guidelines to stop the infection and control the fungi. Next we are going to give you a series of tips that you can start applying from today:
- The importance of hygiene: it is essential that you wash the foot area well to reduce the presence of dirt and bacteria and, therefore, you will avoid the formation of the fungus. It is best that you use a brush for feet and that, when you shower, rub the area well with soap and water, it is recommended that it be an antibacterial soap for a greater cleaning. Do not forget areas such as the nails, the sides and the area in the middle of the fingers.
- Avoid moisture on the feet: fungi usually grow in humid areas, therefore, you should avoid as much as possible that your feet are wet or damp during the day. So, it never hurts to carry a clean pair of socks in your backpack or purse and, if you sweat, change them to avoid humidity. The same when you shower: dry your feet well to prevent water residues from accumulating on the skin.
- Good shoes and good socks: for your feet to be in good condition you should use quality material that allows the skin to perspire; In this sense, the use of cotton socks and the use of leather shoes are recommended (avoid plastic ones as much as possible).
In this other oneHOWTO article we give you more tips so that you can eliminate foot fungus easily and effectively.
Tips to prevent the spread of fungi
Once you have done the one month treatment with hydrogen peroxide, you must follow a series of precautions to avoid getting the fungus again. Keep in mind that they are a type of microbe that is very present in public places and, therefore, you must take extreme precautions to avoid catching it again.
So for avoid foot fungus We recommend that you follow these precautions:
- Take care of hygiene in public places: If you go to the gym, swimming pools or spas, you should always wear shoes that protect you from microbes that may be in the ground. It is best to wear flip flops or pool socks that will protect you as much as possible from any infection.
- Don’t share footwear: fungi are highly contagious, therefore, avoid sharing shoes with other people, even if they are family and / or friends. It is also not advisable to buy second-hand footwear due to the risk that they contain fungi or other bacteria from the previous owner.
- 100% cotton socks: it is the material that will allow your skin to perspire and, therefore, will prevent moisture from accumulating in areas such as fingers, nails, etc. Cotton absorbs moisture and, therefore, will prevent the appearance of new fungi in this area.
This article is merely informative, at oneHOWTO we do not have the power to prescribe any medical treatment or make any type of diagnosis. We invite you to see a doctor in the case of presenting any type of condition or discomfort.
If you want to read more articles similar to How to eliminate foot fungus with hydrogen peroxide, we recommend that you enter our Family Health category.