Summer is the perfect time to eat ice cream, and whatever your favorite flavor is, savoring one of them will regulate your temperature and make you forget the hot months. However, many people consider the fact of not consuming them because of their high fat and processed content that can damage health and, in the long run, cause problems. That is why, it is increasingly fashionable to be able to make your own ice cream by choosing the way of preparation, the ingredients, the proportions and the level of sugar or dairy.
In this new unCOMO article we are going to propose a series of recipes that combine water ice cream or ice cream and creamy ice cream, all of them from fresh and natural ingredients that are very easy to make at home without the need for refrigerators. Well if you wonder how to make fruit ice cream easy, don’t miss this article and keep reading.
Mango and yogurt lolly
The mango and yogurt lolly is perfect if what you want is a fresh and light product that provides hydration and is also healthy. To prepare the mango and yogurt lolly recipe, keep these ingredients in mind and follow the steps:
- 250 grams of Greek or creamy yogurt
- 2 ripe mangoes
- 250 grams of sugar
- 50 grams of honey
- The first thing you should do is peel and bone the mangoes, you should also put the chopped pulp in a bowl, as small as possible. The juice released by the pulp when chopping it should be removed and placed in a saucepan.
- Add the sugar and honey to the saucepan with the remaining mango juice and put it on the heat to warm until the honey and sugar dissolve. The resulting syrup must be added to the bowl with the pulp. With everything together, add the yogurts and mix everything until it is integrated.
- Place the result in an ice cream-shaped mold, add the holding stick and wait for it to freeze for 5 hours so that it is ready to consume.
And if you also want to learn more about how to make mango ice cream, don’t miss this recipe.
This is another type of ice lolly or ice cream but much lighter and easier to prepare. You can use grapefruit or the citrus that you like the most, your ice cream will have a special touch of vitamin C. To prepare the grapefruit lolly recipe, keep these ingredients in mind and follow the steps:
- 8 grapefruits
- Sugar to taste
- The procedure is very simple. Squeeze the grapefruits until they release all their juice. In the jar where the resulting juice is, you must add the touch of sugar that you like the most.
- Add the juice to the lollipop mold next to the holding stick and wait 4 to 5 hours for it to be completely frozen. Ready!
Creamy strawberry and coconut milk ice cream
This ice cream is ideal for people who love sweets and want to consume it in a healthy way without sacrificing taste. And, unlike fruit popsicles, creamy fruit ice creams are based on a much more honeyed and soft texture. This is originally obtained from animal milk, a fact that adds a lot of fat to ice cream. However, if we substitute it for coconut milk we will get homemade and healthy fruit ice creams. To prepare the creamy strawberry and coconut milk ice cream recipe, keep these ingredients in mind and follow the steps:
- 200 milliliters of coconut milk for cooking
- 200 grams of strawberries
- Place the coconut milk in an ice bucket and place in the freezer.
- Add the washed and chopped strawberries to a bag or container.
- After two or three hours, both ingredients will have frozen and it will only be left to put them together in a bowl and crush them until a ready-to-eat cream is left. If you want to make creamy fruit ice creams, don’t miss this recipe.
Creamy banana and cocoa ice cream
If what you want is to eliminate any type of milk from your ice creams, one of the best options is to replace it with banana. To prepare the recipe for creamy banana and cocoa ice cream, keep these ingredients in mind and follow the steps:
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- Mash the bananas in a bowl until they are made into a mush and reserve in the freezer for about three hours.
- After the time has elapsed, add the tablespoon of cocoa and mix creating the desired consistency. If you are wondering how to make fruit ice creams without added sugar, this recipe is perfect for you.
Creamy Cashew, Pineapple and Lime Ice Cream
Another substitute for removing milk from ice creams is from nuts that, in their proper measure, provide a source of minerals and vitamins necessary for health. In this case, the cashew or cajun chestnut will be the base of the ice cream. To make the creamy cashew, pineapple and lime ice cream recipe keep these ingredients in mind and follow the steps:
- 200 grams of raw and unsalted cashews
- 120 milliliters of lime juice
- 200 grams of pineapple peeled
- 1 animal or vegetable yogurt
- Sweetener to taste
- Soak the cashews in water for at least two hours to soften them.
- After this time, place them next to the pineapple in an airtight container in the freezer. Meanwhile, freeze the yogurt and lime juice for three hours in an ice bucket.
- When it is sufficiently frozen, crush everything together and add the sweetener until you get a creamy ice cream.
What do you think of these homemade fruit and yogurt ice creams? Share your opinion with us!
And if you also want to know the best 12 fruit shakes to lose weight, keep reading.
If you want to read more articles similar to How to make fruit ice cream, we recommend that you enter our Recipes category.