The hair removal in men It is practically as common as hair removal among women today, as more and more individuals choose to take care of their appearance and get rid of hair in various parts of the body for greater comfort. But do you really know how to safely shave your penis?
It is one of the most sensitive areas of the body, so we must take special care when starting with this hair removal. The skin of the genitals is very thin, in fact it is less than a millimeter thick, which is why it is essential to take certain precautions before waxing. If you want to know how to shave the penis safely and without leaving irritations, do not miss the following oneHOWTO article, where we offer you the best methods and advice.
Razor hair removal
If you are looking for a quick and easy male hair removal, the most likely thing is that you have already thought about the blades. However, while these tools are very practical to remove genital hair comfortably, you must be extremely careful when using them, as they can cause cuts to the skin.
Also, using the razor to get rid of the hairs on the penis can later make the hair grow stronger and cause itchiness. So if you ask yourself how to shave male pubic hair without itching, from UNCOMO we advise you to avoid the blade.
If, despite all this, you want to bet on this method, we advise you to always use the blade in the shower and always use it with great care. Follow these steps:
- Before using the razor, trim the longest hairs to make shaving easier. If you also wonder how to shave the testiclesWe advise you to use a multi-bladed blade to avoid possible cuts in the thinner skin. In this other oneHOWTO article we will talk in more detail about How to shave your testicles.
- Find a comfortable position for waxing, but we advise you to always do it in the shower.
- Shave during or after a warm shower to facilitate shaving and use shaving creams or gels special for sensitive skin.
- Pass the blade little by little and in short spaces. To avoid cutting in any crease, tighten the skin you are shaving and remember to always do it in the direction of hair growth.
- Keeping the penis down you can shave the upper area to the navel, placing it on one side you can shave from the upper part of the thighs to the penis, passing through the scrotum, and keeping the penis up you can polish the lower part.
- Finally, once you have removed all the hair from the penis, rinse and dry the area well. hydrate with an antiseptic moisturizer that allows you to calm shaved skin.
Here’s how to shave male genitalia with other popular methods.
Hair removal with electric machine
A painless method for male hair removal? The electric razor. This device is capable of removing hair quickly and effectively, however, it has a disadvantage: it does not remove 100% pubic hair, so it may have grown back in a couple of days.
Men who end up opting for the electric razor often have to review their shaving several times a week to maintain results, which is why it can be a somewhat annoying option. To achieve better results, from a HOWTO we recommend using a specific razor for private parts and be very careful not to suffer cuts. In addition, you should keep the following in mind:
- Do not use the electric machine on the testicles, as you could suffer serious injuries.
- If you can, use the razor for the pubic hair that surrounds the penis, but avoid the most delicate areas.
- After waxing, use a penile moisturizer to avoid irritation.
As you know, wax is one of the most effective male hair removal methods, since it pulls the hair out by the roots, allowing the results to be maintained. up to 6 weeks. What then is the drawback? It is a painful option, especially in an area as delicate as the penis or the testicles.
If you want to bet on wax, from a HOWTO we recommend go to a professional center so that experts can wax you and avoid major problems. If you are going to do it by yourself at home, we advise you to limit yourself to removing pubic hair, but not hair from the penis or testicles, since you could suffer serious injuries.
Hair removal with cream
Is there a quick and painless method to wax a man? Many believe that depilatory cream is the best option, however, this method is deceiving and can be much more aggressive than you think.
Keep in mind that depilatory cream contains substances that can irritate the skin, and as we have said before, the genitals are a particularly sensitive area of the body. Thus, although different brands offer depilatory creams for sensitive skin, from UNCOMO we advise you to do without this method when it comes to waxing the genitals, face or nipples. When asked about how to shave male genitalia, the best thing will be to bet on one of the previous options or, better still, on the one we comment on below.
Effective, painless and ideal for 100% hair removal from the penis, and the best … forever! Whether you are wondering how to shave your testicles or you want to know how to shave your penis, anus or any other part of the body, you should know that laser is the best option.
To perform laser penis shaving, you will have to go to specialized aesthetic centers, where they will inform you of the best treatment for you (as well as the prices). Of course, although it is practically painless, if you have sensitive skin you may suffer certain discomfort during the session, so the professional can advise you to apply anesthetic creams prior to waxing.
Also, you may be interested in this specific article on How to wax your anus.
If you want to read more articles similar to How to shave the penis, we recommend that you enter our Beauty and Personal Care category.