There are numerous physical exercises to increase hip size, but there are also foods that can help you achieve this goal. It is clear that it is essential to follow a balanced diet and, therefore, you can include a series of foods that, at the same time, serve to work the hips. Proteins, vitamins, minerals and healthy fats are what will help you pronounce your hips.
Having wide hips can simply be associated with an aesthetic canon or fashion, but there are studies that highlight the advantages that this can have. Specifically, an investigation published in the journal Evolution and Human Behavior, carried out by the universities of Pittsburgh (Pennsylvania) and California, indicated that women with wide hips and narrow waists are smarter than those that do not have this physical characteristic.
Additionally, your offspring will also have this trait. This is due to higher acid levels from polyunsaturated fats found on the hips and that they are very important for the development of the brain in the fetus.
Depending on the metabolism of each person, increasing the size of the hips can be more complicated, but these are some of the foods that will help you achieve it:
1. Salmon: It is one of the best options to achieve the goal of increasing the hips, since it is one of the richest sources of Omega 3 and 6 and the fat deposited on the hips is rich in these fatty acids. Omega 3 is an essential nutrient for our body that we can only consume externally, since our body does not produce it naturally.
2. Cod liver oil: You can substitute salmon in case you don’t like fish. Contains vitamins, minerals and Omega 3 fats.
3. Lean meat: It has high-quality proteins such as creatine, essential for gaining muscle. The consumption figure set by the World Health Organization is at a maximum of 500 grams per week, of which only 200 should be red meat and processed meat should be avoided.
4. Egg: The white of the egg is formed in its great majority by water, but also by proteins, ovalbumin and albumin, which are ideal for increasing the muscle mass of the hips. Therefore, the ideal is to consume only the white to avoid increasing the levels of bad cholesterol due to the yolk.
5. Avocado: This food is rich in monounsaturated fats, the so-called good fats, which contribute to good health and the growth of the buttocks and hips, without doing the same with the waist.
6. Nuts: It is important not to abuse this food, about 20 or 30 grams per day are enough to achieve the desired result. Specifically, one of the ones that will help you the most are almonds, since they contain a large amount of monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats that also help reduce the waistline. Walnuts or peanuts are also a good option.
It may interest you