Would you like your hair to grow faster?
It’s a known fact of life: girls change their hair at all times. For years, they’re growing it out just to know they want their hair to be short. They know they miss their long hair after a week of short hair and start the cycle all over again. Currently, several guys are even trying to grow their hair faster in today’s “Justin Bieber Hairstyle,” world.
Okay, my hair is still healing from a bad haircut personally. It was cut into a mullet and never recovered completely. Because I want to grow my hair even faster, like you, and because I’m tired every day of putting in my extensions, I’m going to teach you ways to help your hair grow faster honestly.
1. The first thing you can do to make your hair grow faster is to remove sources of harm.
And you know, I’m the* queen* of hair that has been hurt.
I can’t even count how many times I’ve blacked my hair, just to bleach it back and forth to platinum blonde.
I committed to keep it that way the last time I colored my hair platinum blonde. I’m going to go through the hair colors as long as possible to give it time to heal. People are asking me all the time how safe, smooth and shiny my hair is, even if I bleach it. In between colors, I constantly recondition it. It’s a 10 Miracle hair mask that I really like. I’m going to put some conditioner in my hair when I’m at home doing chores, put a plastic bag around it and leave it. I’m going to sleep with it in my hair occasionally. I’m also trying to minimize the use of my flat-iron. Do use a protective / conditioning spray, such as the HealthySexyHair “Soya Want Flat Hair Flat Iron Spray” that infuses your hair with protein as you use it, if you do your hair flat-iron every day. I often use shampoo / conditioner protein as well. Bedhead’s dumb blonde is my pick. Keep in mind what more than just protein your hair needs. I stay in Nevada, where humidity is generally about 0 percent, so I use a Moisturizing Shampoo every once in a while. My favorite is Recovery Level 2 of the Bedhead Urban Antidotes. Click here to read more about safe bleached hair. When you cause chronic breakage, you will never be able to grow your hair faster. Okay, now that we understand the importance of keeping your hair healthy…
2. Trim Your Hair Every 6 Weeks Most people don’t think cutting their hair will help them grow faster. And while it doesn’t make it grow quicker, it prevents split ends that could lead to shorter hair. The best analogy I’ve ever heard is to think like a piece of rope about your hair. You have to burn the part that is frayed when the rope starts to fray, or else it will start to fray the string. If you have split ends and you don’t cut them, they will split your hair further, causing breakage. Breakage means the hair is shorter. When we try to grow it faster, we can’t have that.
You don’t need to cut off a lot of hair. Just be sure to tell your hair stylist that you just want to trim your hair tips because you’re trying to grow it out and want to take off the split ends. Also be careful not to slice them off more than a quarter / half inch. The more you connect with your stylist, the better he / she can understand and bring to you what you want.
3. Take Vitamins The prenatal vitamins make your hair grow faster is usually often said. I’ve been researching this topic a lot in the past, and it turns out that the abundance of hormones produced during pregnancy really makes your hair grow, not the prenatal vitamins.
Here’s a beauty lesson: 90% of their hair is in the growth phase of healthy people at any given time, while the other 10% is in a resting period. That’s why after a haircut, your hair grows uneven. Your hair follicle is ready for the shedding process after the resting period. To lose about 50-100 hair strands per day is normal for anyone.
Higher estrogen levels in pregnant women cause ALL of your hair to stay in the growing phase. So you don’t lose any hair (that gives the impression that your hair is growing faster). It was also notedthat hair texture and color change during pregnancy. Just keep in mind that pregnant women lose a TON of hair after having a baby before you run out to get pregnant. This is because the level of estrogen drops back to normal, shedding all the hair they didn’t lose while pregnant.
So even if prenatal vitamins are a failure, other vitamins that make your hair grow faster still exist. It’s known that vitamins rich in B-complex help your hair grow a lot. Vitamin B-complex contains biotin, folic acid, and insositol to help you rotate your hair’s growth cycle faster than before. Even the shampoo containing vitamin B-complex is said to make the hair grow faster. Flax seed oil, vitamin E, and vitamin A are also said to help your hair grow faster. Personally, I used the Nioxin vitamins formulated for hair growth, as well as “head, skin and nails” tablets, and saw positive effects with both.
4. Eliminate hair growth factors Keep in mind that anything you put in your body comes out through your hair. Numerous types of drugs cause different reactions to your body. Sometimes drugs will cause you not to take a color or permit, and some may also cause your hair to fall out. If you constantly lose hair, your hair won’t grow faster. Acne medicines, antibiotics, antidepressants, birth control, anti-coagulation tablets, reducing cholesterol, drugs that suppress the immune system, epilepsy drugs, drugs used in breast cancer, high blood pressure medicines, hormone replacement, mood stabilizers, hormones, weight loss drugs, and thyroid medicines are common types of medications which cause hair loss. This depends on the dose you are taking and how responsive you are to them. I don’t know much about the health sector, so I’d suggest that you speak to a doctor about what you’re taking.
Medicines are hard to deal with now because many of us need our medicines. But another thing to remember is that if you’re unhealthy, your hair will be the same. Eating healthier food, drinking plenty of water, not smoking / drinking alcohol are all factors that contribute to the growth of hair.
Stress is another big problem. Stress does your body a variety of awful things, but it can also cause hair loss. Sometimes it’s easier to say than done, but if you want your hair to grow faster, try to de-stress.
5. Stimulate your scalp There’s an old woman’s tale that says it will make your hair grow faster if you brush your hair 100 times a night before you go to sleep. Not only is this not true, but it’s actually bad for your hair to brush your hair. Caught in small tangles, the bristles usually rip hair out, creating our enemy: breakage. You should brush it with a wide-tooth comb while your hair is damp to help eliminate breakage.
Something is called “Scientific Brushing” which is said to help hair grow faster. It is important that you use and remember a natural bristle brush, that you brush it against your scalp, not your skin. First you brush all around your hairline, then you brush all over your scalp in 1/2 inch subsections. Do a rolling motion when you’re brushing. The bristles stimulate the scalp with blood flow, which helps hair to develop more quickly. Do this before your hair is shampooed. I’d also first comb it to make sure there’s no tangles. Scientific brushing with dandruff can also improve.
Massage your scalp when you shampoo your hair. This does the same thing as the brushing of science. Often, shampooing your hair twice is even easier so you get a better lather. I’d have to rub the scalp for a few minutes. It not only helps, it also feels good!
6. Nioxin / Invati I’ve heard a ton of good things about Nioxin working in the hair industry. In reality, I had one client who specifically told me it was so strange because there was so much growth in hair and she had a lot of new growth. She was unable to find out why it rose. I told her what she’d been using. “Nioxin” she said. I told her she was formulating Nioxin to make your hair grow, and she didn’t even know that. Now for good she’s hooked on it. Before she runs out, she’ll buy another bottle, so she’ll never have to go without it. This functions by detoxifying the skin, eliminating and neutralizing contaminants, cleansing the pores, and reducing inflammation of the scalp. It also cleans hair follicle hormones that cause baldness in the male pattern.
Whether or not Nioxin actually works to make hair grow faster is a controversial topic. The reason is that everyone works differently. I’ve heard people say they’ve been using it for months and months, and they’ve seen no difference. I know people that swear by it, too. Whether it actually makes your hair grow faster or just stops you from losing your hair is not known. I think it works anyway, and it can’t hurt the fact that it keeps your scalp healthy. I know the best results are seen when you’re all using the cleanser, scalp therapy conditioner, and scalp treatment (which you spray on after you get out of the shower). I suggest a kit like this one to start. I do realize that beginning to see noticeable results takes a few months. I’ve heard people say they think Nioxin dries out their hair, but my own personal experience is that when I use it, my skin will feel very smooth and hydrated.
Yesterday, a new product similar to Nioxin, developed by Aveda, called Invati, was brought to my attention. I can’t tell you anything about it, but it should work well, and Aveda has a trusted name, so I’d expect it to be fine.
7. Eat plenty of protein that I know someone who really gets a gastrointestinal bypass soon