One of the most frequent annoyances in the digestive problems they are stomach pain and diarrhea. Bad habits and some digestive disorders can cause dyspepsia, reflux, tummy pain, and diarrhea.
There are certain home remedies for belly pain that will allow you to alleviate these discomforts, although to treat digestive problems properly you can also use specific products and drugs, such as those offered by the Morlán Pharmacy, one of the best in terms of quality. -price. Next, we explain what to take for tummy ache and diarrhea. Minimizing these annoyances is possible if you bet on the best remedies. Take note!
Digestive problems: symptoms and how to treat them
Digestive problems are generally accompanied by upset stomach and other discomforts, like the following:
What medicine to take for tummy pain
On Morlán Pharmacy They have the best products, supplements and other remedies that will help you combat symptoms related to digestive problems.
In case the stomach pains are strong and frequent, we recommend you go to your GP so that it makes a specific diagnosis and you can take the medication or treatment most suitable for your case.
Home remedies for tummy pain
In addition to specific supplements and products to alleviate digestive system disorders, we recommend you try one of these home remedies for belly pain:
- Lemon with baking soda: allows greater intestinal mobility, reducing gas, heartburn and fighting indigestion.
- Clove: fights tummy aches, reduces cramps and gas and increases gastric secretions. It also helps calm nausea and vomiting.
- Coconut water: its high content of potassium and magnesium helps you soothe belly pain.
- Cinnamon: facilitates digestion thanks to its high content of antioxidants such as camphor, eugenol or linalol, which help reduce cramps, bloating and neutralize stomach acids.
- Aloe vera juice– Improves intestinal mobility and protein digestion, while eliminating toxins, reducing inflammation, and reducing excess acids.
Other tips for tummy pain
In addition to home remedies, we recommend that you follow the following tips to relieve stomach discomfort:
- Drink a lot of water it will help you absorb and digest food better. Hydration allows you to digest better and prevent belly pain. In case of diarrhea, hydration is also essential.
- Do not lie down after eating and if you want to rest, do not do it in a horizontal position, otherwise heartburn may appear.
- If you have a tummy ache, apply a heat bag in the area until it cools down, this will relax the muscles and facilitate digestion.
- In case of diarrhea, follow a diet based on bananas, white rice, applesauce, and toast. Thanks to the starch in these foods, they will relieve diarrhea and help make stools much firmer.
- Avoid the heavy food, that are difficult to digest or that make you feel bad.
- Tobacco and alcohol they can irritate and damage stomach tissues. Avoid them to ease discomfort.
This article is merely informative, at oneHOWTO we do not have the power to prescribe any medical treatment or make any type of diagnosis. We invite you to see a doctor in the case of presenting any type of condition or discomfort.
If you want to read more articles similar to What to take for tummy ache and diarrhea, we recommend that you enter our category of Diseases and side effects.