Throughout life, countless doubts arise about personal care, many of them have a very close relationship with pollution and with the lifestyle we carry out. On a day-to-day basis, we are faced with a multitude of waste that dirties and damages the dermis.
That is why at OneHOWTO we provide you with tips and tricks about how to open the pores of the face to remove the remains of dirt and fat, an infallible technique that will make your skin a dermis without impurities. In addition to the physical aspect, opening the pores of the face allows you to better absorb the nutrients and the creams that you apply. In this way, the skin will live healthier. Read on and discover all the tips!
Why it is important to open the pores of the face
The skin is made up of the epidermis, the dermis and the hypodermis, the first two layers are supported by one of the most important, the hypodermis, the layer that includes the fat cells in order to protect the body from extreme temperatures and other factors.
In the hypodermis, the pores of the skin tend to become clogged due to makeup, oil, sweat generated by the body itself, among others. That is why opening the pores of the face is essential to eliminate sebum and toxins leftovers, a not complicated task that will make you show off a face without impurities.
Next, we show you the most effective methods to open the pores on the face:
- Wet towel.
- Facial mask.
- Facial scrub.
- Treatments in beauty salons.
We must point out that this article is merely informative and that you should go to a specialist so that they can examine your face and provide you with the most appropriate treatment.
A home treatment to open the pores of the nose and face is the method that uses the benefits offered by the steam for deep facial cleansing. It is a technique that you can put into practice at home to eliminate blackheads and purify the dermis and, in this way, your skin will begin to look much more fresh, vital and youthful.
- To make the method of opening the pores with steam more effective and also offer an extra cleansing and hydration to your skin, we recommend that you include some herbs that are beneficial for your skin type in the treatment.
- Once you have selected the perfect plant, make sure that the skin on your face is clean and without any traces of makeup. Wash it with mild soap and cool water. Next, place a pot with 1 liter of water, add two teaspoons of dried leaves of the selected herb, stir and leave it on the fire until it boils.
- Remove the pot from the heat and place it on a flat surface where you can comfortably rest your head on it. If you notice that the water is still too hot, wait a few moments until you notice that you are able to withstand the heat that it gives off on the skin of your face. Now it’s your turn to steam open your pores, take note!
- Bring your face close to the pot and cover yourself with an old towel making a kind of tent over your head so that the steam does not escape and the treatment offers good results. You must stay in this position for 15 minutes, so your skin will receive the steam, the pores will begin to open and you can get rid of the sebum and dirt that clog them.
- After this time, rinse the skin of the face with fresh water and with the help of a cotton pad apply a facial toner, focusing on those areas where you have more pimples. The toner will help boost the cleansing of the pores and close them making your skin look beautiful and radiant. Finish by applying a moisturizing or moisturizing cream to the face.
Do you want to learn some Tricks to eliminate blackheads? In this article we suggest some of them so that you can easily remove them. In addition, if you also want to know how to remove internal pimples from the face, you can find the explanation in this post.
We also highlight the method of wet towel to open the pores of the face. It’s a effective treatment and quick to clean your face. We explain the steps you must follow:
- You must have a cotton towel.
- Wet it with lukewarm water. Make sure it is neither soggy nor dry, but damp.
- Use the cotton towel on your face for 10 to 15 minutes until it cools down. You can apply this method as many times as you consider necessary.
- To finish, use a thin layer of moisturizer.
Do you want to know how to make a homemade moisturizer? We show you the steps you must follow to make it.
The mask is another of the effective methods to open and clean deep pores and blackheads. We explain how to apply it step by step:
- Before you start applying the mask, you must have a clean face. So, you should clean your face with warm water.
- Apply a thin layer of mask. The mask will help prevent pores from opening thanks to the properties it contains. You must ensure that the mask does not come into contact with the eyes and mouth.
- Wait until the mask forms a dry layer. It should not be damp. You must wait the necessary time according to the type of mask, skin type and prospect.
- Wash your face with warm water to remove the product until it is free of any dirt.
- You can apply a thin layer of oil-free moisturizer.
The goal of scrubs is to remove dead cells and blackheads that remain on the face. These are the steps you should follow if you have pores on the face with exfoliating products:
- Apply the scrub on your fingers or a specific brush to start the treatment.
- Use gentle, circular motions all over your face.
- Wash your face with lukewarm water, removing the product completely.
- The choice of the scrub will depend on the type of skin and needs, in the same way as the time of application of the product. We recommend that you go to a dermatologist so that they can examine you and provide you with the ideal one for you.
Depending on your skin, you should use one type of scrub or another according to your needs. The salicylic acid scrub is one of the most popular currently on the market, as its use contributes to balanced, acne-free skin. It is recommended for oily skin prone to acne. We also highlight natural or mineral-based scrubs. The objective of these masks is to eliminate the superficial layer of the skin that is inactive.
Do you want to know more information about How to use the exfoliating cream? In this article we give you all the keys you need to show off smooth skin.
Treatments in beauty salons
Another possibility is that you go to a beauty salon to keep your skin in good condition according to your needs. We emphasize that the methods provided above deal with homemade techniques performed on your own. Instead, treatments in beauty salons are professional methods supervised at all times. For example, one of the most popular treatments in beauty salons today is the treatment of ozone vapor to purify and oxygenate the skin.
Opening the pores on the face is important not only for an aesthetic issue, but also for health, since the more impurities accumulate on our face, the more difficulties there will be when expelling them and, therefore, the greater the number of clogged pores on the face. That is why it is important to go to a dermatologist so that he can assess you and provide you with the best treatment for your skin, depending on the type of face and your needs. In addition, we point out that the intake of healthy foods also affects our dermis. Thus, a healthy and balanced diet will help you show off a more cared-for skin.
If in addition to knowing how to open a closed pore of the face You want to know a treatment that helps you close them completely, and if you have also finished the treatment or have an area where they are usually open, do not hesitate to read this article on How to close the open pores of the face, here you will find natural solutions excellent that will help you clarify your doubts.
If you want to read more articles similar to How to open the pores of the face, we recommend that you enter our Beauty and Personal Care category.